- Any round and bow class
- Automatic checking of junior ages
- Track Club Records, and add automatically when broken
- Share records with members and club committee online
- Online submission of scores
- Identify new club records
- Members can analyse their performance
- Automatic Handicap and Classification adjustment (Archery GB system)
- Synchronisation of data between desktop versions
- Personal Bests
- Preloaded with UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand archery rounds, bow styles and categories
- Supports all major archery disciplines including Field and Clout
Golden Records is a fully featured archery records management system. Adaptable and customisable it keeps records by each season. You maintain a list of club members for whom records are to be kept, along with a customisable list of rounds and bow classes.
As you get score records coming in, enter them into a master records table, no need to find the records for the individual archer, just pick his/her name from the list and add the score and other details. Track awards easily. Comprehensive reporting.
Your members can submit their scores online to make it even easier. They can track performance and see their personal bests, current handicaps and current classifications.
Personal best and handicap improvement reports also available. Customisable reports on records, scores, handicaps and classifications can be run and viewed within Golden Records and exported to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel (or compatible programs).
Golden Records will look up Archery GB Target classifications for the score, round and category and enter these sutomatically while calculating any improved classification. The Archery GB Handicap Tables are also included under license and Golden Records will look up handicap values on score entry. The calculation of handicaps is automated and archers handicaps are reduced automatically if a lower handicap is shot. Golden Records will also handle the year end re-assessment process to Archery GB rules. Includes current Archery GB Handicap and the latest Classification data. name from a drop down list along with bow class and round and job done!
Preloaded with Australian rounds. Support for Archery Australia Ratings and calculate automatically the current archer rating and classification.
Preloaded with New Zealand rounds
Canadian and USA:
Preloaded with Canadian and USA rounds
Golden Records can be used in any country (english language only) as an archery record keeping system.